The Truthful Take, LLC
By using this website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. The Truthful Take reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any or all of these Terms at any time. It is suggested to check these Terms periodically for any updates or changes. By using this website after any changes have been made to the Terms, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
The Terms are a contract between you and The Truthful Take, LLC. We operate www.thetruthfultake.com and other related products and services. By using this website or any other services provided by this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to some or all of these Terms, the only remedy is discontinuing use of this website and services. If you violate any of the Terms, we will cancel your right to use this website and services. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
KEEP IN MIND:
- The Truthful Take may amend these terms and conditions periodically. The revised Terms shall become effective immediately upon revision and posting. The Truthful Take reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Weekly Meal Plans at any time.
PURCHASE AND PAYMENT OF SERVICES
- The Truthful Take LLC provides a meal plan service that offers monthly and annual subscriptions.
- When signing up for the meal plan subscription, you are committing to the term you have chosen. Unfortunately, we cannot offer prorated refunds at this time.
- At the end of your subscription term, your card on file will automatically be billed for the following period. Automatic billing will occur unless you cancel before the next billing date (must be more than 1 day before the end of the subscription term).
- Annual subscribers will be sent a reminder email 1 week before the next billing cycle
- Our automated system allows you to cancel your renewal at any time. Your cancellation must be done by you, through the website, and cannot be cancelled via an email request. When the plan is cancelled, you can access the meal plan services that have already been paid for through the end of the billing cycle. There are be no refunds for late cancellation (after 24 hours of purchase).
- To cancel subscription, login into your account, click on my subscription, and click cancel. It may take up to 24 hours for your subscription to be fully cancelled. You can continue using the subscription through the end of that paid cycle.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your meal pan purchase, you will receive a full refund. If cancellation occurs after 24 hours of purchase, no refund will be provided and cancellation will take effect at the end of your current billing cycle.
- Meal plan payments are recurring and your card will continue to be charged until cancellation. Only annual plans will receive email notification of automatic renewal - one week before the annual subscription renews.
DISCLAIMER OF HEALTH
- The Truthful Take website offers healthy-ish recipe ideas and information regarding healthful eating, but it is not a medical organization and cannot diagnose or treat any health condition. Nothing contained in the website should be considered health advice or a diagnosis. If you have concerns about your health, please consult a doctor.
All right, title, and interest in and to this website and services, including The Truthful Take, LLC brand, logo, name and domain name, recipes, graphics, logos, text, icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, and software, are and will remain the exclusive property of us at The Truthful Take and our licensors. The content on The Truthful Take website is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries.
Nothing in these Terms gives you a right to use The Truthful Take name or any of the trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features that are included on The Truthful Take website. Additionally, any or all of the services provided by The Truthful take may not be used, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner other than for the purposes of using the services provided by us.
Some parts of the website usage requires username and passwords. You are responsible for protecting your username and password and you agree to the responsibility for all activities performed under your user account.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
The Truthful Take, LLC grants you a limited license to access and use the website. This license does not include the right to download any material (besides typical page caching) or modify any material without our express written consent. It is not allowed to use meta tags or any other hidden text using The Truthful Take name or trademarks without our express written consent. This license excludes the collection or download of logos, pricing, text, graphics, audio and video clips, descriptions of products, and/or copying account information. Absolutely none of the website may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written permission. Any unauthorized use of our website voids the limited license granted by us.
USERS WHO SUBMIT CONTENT
If The Truthful Take has other users submit content to the website, those users grant us and our affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, translate, publish, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. Additionally, the users who submit content agree that this license provides the right for us and other users of our services to make the content available for other distributions, publications, or broadcasts on other media and services, which are subject to the Terms for content use for The Truthful Take. The extra uses by The Truthful Take or others can be made with no compensation provided to the user who submitted the content.
LINKS FROM OTHER WEBSITES/COMPANIES
These Terms apply only to our website. They do not apply to any other websites. The Truthful Take website may include links to other websites, services, or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we at The Truthful Take are not responsible for the availability of these other websites. Additionally, through these Terms, you agree that under no circumstances, The Truthful Take will be held liable for any actual or alleged loss or damage caused by your usage of any content, products, advertisements or other resources available on other websites. This is notwithstanding of whether we directly or indirectly linked to this content, advertisements, products or any other resources provided by that website. Any concerns with respect to any other website should be sent to that website’s manager.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & NO GUARANTEES
The Truthful Take has no control over the information that grocery stores provide, and has no control over the availability of their products. The Truthful Take cannot guarantee pricing, quality, availability, timing or failure to provide any of the products featured on the website.
The services provided by The Truthful Take and the grocery store companies is an “as is” and “as available” basis. Under no circumstances will The Truthful Take be liable on account of misusage of the services or products coming from any claim relating to this agreement.
The Truthful Take does not guarantee the availability, content or price of, any of the products or services offered on the website. It is acknowledged by you that at any time, stores who offer products on The Truthful Take website may change their prices or cancel or amend their products. This may be done with or without notice to you, and The Truthful Take is not responsible for any such changes. The Truthful Take is not responsible or liable for any damages or losses caused or allegedly caused by use or reliance of these products.
The Truthful Take will try to provide services are that are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. However, there will be occasions when The Truthful Take’s services will be interrupted due to maintenance, emergency repairs, failure of telecommunications systems, upgrades, equipment failures, or other unforeseen situations. It is agreed upon through these Terms that The Truthful Take will not be liable in any event to you or any other party for any possible suspensions, modifications, discontinuance, lack of availability, or other cancellation of services.
APPLICABLE TO THE LAW
By visiting this website or accessing the services provided by this website, you agree that the laws of the state of Utah, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms of Service and any dispute between you and this company.
CHANGES OR MODIFATIONS MADE TO SERVICES
The Truthful Take reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the company services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Prices of all products and services provided by The Truthful Take are subject to change.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND SUPPORT
Our meal plans, recipes, photos, and videos are copyright protected and therefore cannot be distributed or copied without permission
Each Weekly Meal Plan subscription can be used and accessed by one household only. The Truthful Take reserves the right to cancel subscriptions (without a refund) for password sharing or by distributing the meal plans to another household or person.
This website and services are only available to people who can form legally binding contracts under the law applicable to these Terms. Additionally, this website and services are not available to minors (under 18 years of age). If you don’t qualify as a user who is authorized, you are not permitted to use this website or services and there will be no creation of a contract between you and us. As a condition of your use of this website and services, you agree to provide accurate, current, true and complete information as prompted by the subscribe forms.
There is no cost to view this website, although Weekly Meal Planning is only for paid subscribers. You must subscribe in accordance with instructions prompted by the subscription forms in order to participate in any subscriptions.
Last Updated: August 8, 2019
hi, I'm leslie
Whether it's through nutrition, mindfulness, spending more time with family, setting monthly goals, or just finding the things that make us happy in life (Real Housewives of New York anyone?!), working towards any semblance of balance is the ultimate goal. Join me as I go through a journey to find the best ways to go from Super Mom to the Do What Really Matters Mom.
Let's Stay In Touch!
© 2019 The Truthful Take. All Rights Reserved.