Easy, Delicious Weekly Meal Plans for Busy Moms!
You have to make this ranch dressing. You won't regret it. I promise. It's herbaceous, tangy, and creamy. It's a great appetizer with chopped veggies, as a sauce for a chicken sandwich, or simply as a dressing on mixed greens. I'm pretty sure any way you eat it, you'll be happy. I like to make a batch, cover it and have it in the refrigerator for a dressing I can use all week.
Ranch Dressing - Worth the Time
Yes, chopping the herbs and measuring out all of the ingredients can take some time, but as I wrote above, this is a food item that can last you all week. So, even though it will take a little bit of prep, it's 100% worth it.
If you're wanting to make the dressing a little healthier, you can substitute greek yogurt for the sour cream. I probably wouldn't substitute the mayo otherwise it might be too tangy. There's something so deliciously sinful about mayonnaise and this is a time to enjoy! This is a great party recipe because you can easily transport it and bring along my deviled eggs for good measure!
- 2 tablespoons chives chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup buttermilk or more if you want the dressing more pourable
- 1 small garlic clove chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Combine all of the ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. The longer it sits the more flavorful it will be.
- Serve with veggies, on a chicken sandwich, or on top of a salad.
hi, I'm leslie
Whether it's through nutrition, mindfulness, spending more time with family, setting monthly goals, or just finding the things that make us happy in life, finding balance is the ultimate goal. Join me as I try and find balance in my own life.
Let's Stay In Touch!
© 2019 The Truthful Take. All Rights Reserved.